terça-feira, 15 de setembro de 2009

Soon and very soon, I'm waiting for You!

Sabe quando uma musica entra na tua cabeça e você não consegue parar de cantar ela? Essa música é assim pra mim. Além de dizer o que eu tanto espero: estar logo face a face com Jesus, meu querido amigo. Soon Hillsong United Composição: Brooke Ligertwood VERSE 1: Soon and very soon My King is coming Robed in righteousness And crowned with love When I see Him I shall be made like Him Soon and very soon VERSE 2: Soon and very soon I'll be going To the place He has prepared for me There my sin erased My shame forgotten Soon and very soon CHORUS: I will be with the One I love With unveiled face I'll see Him There my soul will be satisfied Soon and very soon VERSE 3: Soon and very soon See the procession The angels and the elders 'Round the throne At His feet I'll lay my crowns My worship Soon and very soon BRIDGE: Though I have not seen Him My heart knows Him well Jesus Christ the Lamb The Lord of heaven

Um comentário:

Unknown disse...

adooro mto tu! juntos até o quarto ano,vou te enxer mto ainda :P ,sério kra,tu é mto gente boa,axei q ia encontrar gente pior na facul (lembra dessa?haha)

bjãoo
Deus te abençoe sempre!