quinta-feira, 3 de abril de 2008

It's time of a big update... enjoy it

Same Mistake James Blunt Saw the world turning in my sheets And once again I cannot sleep Walk out the door and up the street Look at the stars beneath my feet Remember rights that I did wrong So here I go Hello, hello There is no place I cannot go My mind is muddy but My heart is heavy. Does it show? I lose the track that loses me So here I go uhuuuu uhuuuu uhuuuu And so I sent some men to fight And one came back at dead of night Said he'd seen my enemy Said he looked just like me So I set out to cut myself And here I go uhuuuu uhuuuu uhuuuu I'm not calling for a second chance I'm screaming at the top of my voice Give me reason, but don't give me choice Cause I'll just make the same mistake again uhuuuu uhuuuu uhuuuu And maybe someday we will meet And maybe talk but not just speak Dont buy the promises cause There are no promises I keep and my reflection troubles me So here I go uhuuuu uhuuuu uhuuuu I'm not calling for a second chance I'm screaming at the top of my voice Give me reason, but don't give me choice Cause I'll just make the same mistake I'm not calling for a second chance I'm screaming at the top of my voice Give me reason, but don't give me choice Cause I'll just make the same mistake again uhuuuu uhuuuu uhuuuu uhuuuu uhuuuu uhuuuu So while I'm turning in my sheets uhuuuu uhuuuu uhuuuu And once again I cannot sleep uhuuuu uhuuuu uhuuuu Walk out the door and up the street uhuuuu uhuuuu uhuuuu Look at the stars uhuuuu uhuuuu uhuuuu Look at the stars falling down uhuuuu uhuuuu uhuuuu And I wonder where uhuuuu uhuuuu uhuuuu Did I go wrong   my red guitar, just awesome!!!
l
saudaades dessa nossa amizade loka, ébom demais passar o tempo cm  vcs só fazendo palhaçada!!!

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Cara,
como Deus é bom,
olha a futura esposa que Ele me deu...





amote gatinha.

Dutchess disse...

What kind of service are you doing?